Family Dentistry Practice: Comprehensive Dental Care for All Ages
A family dentist specializes in providing dental care to patients in all stages of life, from young children to adults. At Family Dentistry of Caledonia, Drs. Gary Scott and Allyson M. Grove offer a wide range of dental services that cater to the oral health needs of the entire household.
Some of the common services provided by our family dentists in Caledonia, Michigan, include:
- Regular check-ups and cleanings. This involves examining the teeth and gums for signs of decay, cavities, or gum disease. It also includes a thorough cleaning to remove plaque and tartar buildup.
- Dental fillings. If any cavities are found during the check-up, our doctors can provide dental fillings to restore the damaged tooth structure and prevent additional tooth decay.
- Teeth whitening. Our family dentists offer safe and effective teeth whitening treatments to brighten your smile and remove stains or discoloration.
- Tooth extractions. Sometimes, when a tooth is severely damaged or impacted, our dentists may recommend a tooth extraction to prevent further oral health issues.
- Dental implants. If you are missing one or more teeth, our doctors can provide dental implants to replace the missing tooth/teeth and restore your smile.
Furthermore, our dentists also provide preventive treatments like fluoride applications and dental sealants to protect your teeth from decay and disease, ensuring a healthier smile for life! We proudly serve patients from age two and upward, often providing dentistry solutions for several generations of family members in the same household!
Who can I call to obtain family-friendly dentistry?
If you are looking for a family dental health provider that offers family dental care solutions for children and adults, we invite you to book an appointment with Drs. Gary Scott and Allyson M. Grove of Caledonia, MI. Our practice is located at 9021 North Rodgers Court SE, Suite E, and can be reached by phone at (616) 899-4486 to request a visit. The office serves patients in and around the areas of Kentwood, Hastings, Grand Rapids, Middleville, Freeport, Alto, and Cutlerville, MI.