What restorative dentistry services are available at Family Dentistry of Caledonia?
Caledonia, Michigan, area patients with imperfect or damaged smiles may be worried about the cost of restorative dentistry. Restorative procedures are becoming increasingly affordable, so most patients now have access to them. At Family Dentistry of Caledonia, Drs. Gary Scott and Allyson M. Grove are pleased to offer the following restorative dental services for patients to consider:
- Dental fillings. Areas of decay, also known as cavities, should be filled as soon as possible to prevent more damage to the natural tooth structure. We use tooth-colored fillings placed using composite resin materials for a cosmetic appearance.
- Dental crowns. Crowns, or “caps,” are strong, durable porcelain restorations that will cover the exposed part of the natural tooth to protect and strengthen it. This is often placed when a patient has substantial tooth structure loss or damage or after an individual has had root canal therapy.
- Dental bridges. Dental bridges essentially “bridge the gap” (hence the name!) that may be left behind by missing teeth. These restorations are a single piece made with false teeth and crowns to place over the adjacent teeth for support.
- Dentures (partial and complete). Both partial and complete dentures are available at Family Dentistry of Caledonia to help patients replace one or more of the natural, missing teeth in the natural dental arch. Partial dentures use a metal framework, while complete dentures are fabricated with high-quality acrylics.
- Professional teeth whitening. With professional teeth whitening options such as our in-office power bleaching and customized take-home whitening trays, patients can brighten their smile with the help of our team with much better results than over-the-counter whitening products.
- Implant dentistry. Dental implants may be considered for replacement if one or more teeth are missing from the smile. We welcome patients to ask about implants as a long-term solution to tooth loss.
- Composite resin bonding. Using a composite resin material, Drs. Scott and Grove can repair teeth that are damaged or cosmetically imperfect.
Call Family Dentistry of Caledonia today!
Dial (616) 899-4486 to request an appointment at our office, located at 9021 North Rodgers Court SE, Suite E and serving patients in the communities of Middleville, Grand Rapids, Cutlerville, Kentwood, Hastings, Alto, and Freeport, MI.